- 08:15 – 09:00Registration, breakfast, networking
- 09:00 – 10:30BLOCK A: POST-TRUTH ERA: CAUSES AND EFFECTS
We live in the post-truth world. Objective facts have less influence on peoples' opinions than appeals to emotions and personal confidence. It is not important what is true, but what seems to be true. Brexit and other "strange" polls influenced by arguments denying real facts, abuse of information from social media in order to create information chaos - all this erodes the general belief in fact-based decision-making.
- Characteristics of post-factual time, ecosystem of mistrust and how it works
- How the current situation affects trends in marketing and brand management
- 10:30 – 11:00Coffee Break
- 11:00 – 12:00BLOCK B: THE POST TRUTH BUSINESS
KEY NOTE: Sean Pillot de Chenecey
Authentic brands in the world, where nobody trusts anything
New leaders of the nations (and, unfortunately, companies) adopt working with facts in a very "creative" way. Not only do they use them very instrumentally, but often deliberately flood the media space with lots of blabbering, half-truths and obvious lies. Brands are based on trust. But in the post-trhuth era the essential connection between a brand and a consumer weakens which complicates companies' development.
- Examples of brands which have succeeded to maintain trust
- Tips how to face general disillusionment and mistrust in brands communication
- 12:00 – 13:00BLOCK C: BRAND TRUST IN THE CZECH MARKET
How do the Czech brands deal with renewing brand trust? On what do they build their marketing when nice pictures are not enough? Leaders of the Czech marketing present their strategies in the time when the brand authenticity and consistency are more important than ever.
- 13:00 – 14:00Lunch, networking
- 14:00 – 16:00BLOCK D: HOW TO DO IT?
Two parallel sections/ Case studies and discussions on actual subjects with representatives of main marketing and media agencies and key players from different market fields. An opportunity to strengthen the role of marketing in companies. Brands' position in e-commerce including risks and possibilities to build their value at home and abroad.
- 16:00Cocktail and afterparty
DON'T HURRY TO LEAVE! It will be our pleasure if you stay a little longer for a drink or two to share your impressions with your colleagues.